- Cookies.Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the service of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Personal Data.Personal Data means information about a living individual who can be identified from such information (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data.Usage Data is data collected automatically by the use of the Service infrastructure itself (for example, dates and times of Service visits or usage, the duration of a page visit or the use of an app, IP addresses, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs and information on actions taken on our Service).
How We Collect Your Personal Data:
We collect information in different ways from individuals who access the Service. We collect information from you in the following ways:
- When you sign-up and create your account on the Service.
- When you use the Service or communicate with us by telephone, email or via our applications or website.
- When you subscribe to a newsletter or respond to a survey.
- When you call our call center and provide information to us.
- When you communicate with us through email or other means.
- Through third party tools used to collect User behavior, such as through Cookies. We may also receive reports based on the use of these technologies from our Service Providers on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
What Types Of Personal Data We Collect:
We collect different information from you depending on how you engage with us.
- We collect your biographical and contact information, such as your name, email address and other similar biographical information when you provide it to us by signing up to use the Service.
- We collect your shipping/billing address, credit card information or other payment information when you subscribe to a monitoring plan using the Service.
- We collect recordings in your home, data feeds containing your health and wellness information, and other data feeds from your surroundings when you connect Devices to the Service.
- We automatically collect Usage Data through your use of the Service.
How We Process And Use Your Personal Data:
We may process and use your Personal Data primarily to perform a contract with you, and to otherwise deliver the Service or a service that you request, including:
- To create your account and profile.
- To create your dashboard and provide you with the tools and features of the Service.
- To confirm and track your order, subscription, or registration, or to activate your Devices.
- To provide notifications to the contacts you select, when abnormal conditions are detected by the Service.
- To assist us in operating and improving the Service.
We may also process your Personal Data because it is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights. In this respect, we may use your Personal Data to:
- To respond to your requests, and contact you regarding your use of the Service or regarding Service changes, including to deal with any concerns, inquiries or feedback you may have.
- To resolve any issues you may have with the Service.
- To track Service performance, to make your visit better, and for aggregate Service analytics.
- To analyze trends, measure page views and performance, administer the Service, track Users’ movements around the Service and to gather demographic information about our User base as a whole.
We may also process your Personal Data for our compliance with our legal obligations. In this respect, we may use your Personal Data for the following:
- When necessary to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by us, whether or not a response is required by applicable law.
- When necessary to enforce or apply our Agreement and other related agreements.
- To protect our rights or the property or safety of our employees, Users or members of the general public.
With Whom Will We Share Your Personal Data:
We generally do not share your Personal Data with third parties. However, we may share your Personal Data:
- If we have received your permission beforehand.
- With our employees, if necessary for the development, improvement, and provision of our Service. Our employees must have a business reason to obtain access to your Personal Data.
- With the contacts you select, when necessary in response to an abnormal condition detected by the Service.
- Under certain circumstances, if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- If in good faith, we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect and defend our rights or property.
- To a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which we participate or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our assets to which this Service relates.
Your Data Protection Rights And Choices:
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us using the details set out below. You have the right to:
- Access or update the information we have on you. Find out if we use your Personal Data, access your Personal Data and have it corrected or amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Withdraw consent.Withdraw any express consent that you have provided to the processing of your Personal Data at any time without penalty.
- Object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Data portability.Obtain a transferable copy of some of your Personal Data which can be transferred to another provider when the Personal Data was processed based on your consent.
- Rectification.If you believe your Personal Data is inaccurate, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your Personal Data, you also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
- Deletion or restriction.Request your Personal Data be deleted or restricted under certain circumstances. For example, if TLS is using your Personal Data on the basis of your consent and has no other legal basis to use such, you may request your Personal Data be deleted when you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected] or via the details below.
You additionally have choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
Users of the Service from California:
Retention Of Data:
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security Of Data:
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We take precautions to ensure that our visitors’ Personal Data is secured and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use a variety of industry-standard technical, contractual, administrative and physical security measures and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Unless otherwise provided, we restrict access to Personal Data to those employees who need access to perform their job functions. Please note that despite our best efforts, no one can guarantee the security of Personal Data. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of Personal Data at any time.
Fair Information Practices:
It is our policy to comply with the FTC’s Fair Information Practice Principles. In the event that any Personal Data is subject to a security breach or unauthorized access we will take the following responsive action:
- We will promptly notify the affected Users via email.
- We will promptly notify Users via in site notification.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against Data Controllers and Data Processors who fail to adhere to the law.
Our Liability For Transfers of your personal data:
children's privacy and international considerations:
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
contact, questions or feedback:
When we receive formal written complaints, it is our policy to contact the person regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of Personal Data that cannot be resolved between us and an individual.
Send us an e-mail: [email protected]
Call us at: +1 (908) 955 7734 or
Last Updated: 8/16/2022 V-1.0